RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Note from the Author

If you somehow found yourself arriving here, then I welcome you. I question the methods at which you came to be here, but I welcome you none-the-less. Hopefully, what you find here will be enough to interest your imagination or at least pique your morbid sense of curiosity long enough for you stay awhile. I don't expect much.


A warning: you may not like what you find here. God bless America. You know what that Google search tool is for; use it. Otherwise, let me know what you think. I am always open to opinions. The ones I like make me feel good, and the ones I don't like I laugh at. Either way, it works out well for me. And, that's what this place is all about - me.


Some of you know me. I don't really know what to say to that. I'm sorry? If I have wronged you in some way you will probably read about it here eventually. This place may confirm what you thought you always knew about me, and maybe I care a little bit more now than I did then. You can judge that… and me.

All others make what you will of what I write.


This is my place to lie, confess, berate and otherwise entertain you. Some of my entries are true and some are not. All are works of fiction in some way or other and help me to make sense of the world I live in.


Enjoy… or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment